- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION : Closed
(24 th January 2022 to 29 th July 2022)
- ABSTRACT NOTIFICATION: 4th October 2022
- FULL PAPERS SUBMISSION : 4th October 2022 to 1st February 2023
- FULL PAPERS NOTIFICATION: 7th April 2023
- REVIEWING DEADLINE: 30th June 2023
- "WORK IN PROGRESS" & "INNOVATIONS" SUBMISSION : 21st November 2022 to 30th March 2023
- "WORK IN PROGRESS" & "INNOVATIONS" REVIWING : 7th April to 7th May 2023
- "WORK IN PROGRESS" & "INNOVATIONS" NOTIFICATIONS : 15th May 2023
- REGISTRATION OPENS: late July - early August 2022
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: 1st June 2023
Paris, with its historical heritage, is cultural dynamism and gastronomy is a fantastic city to discover. It is also an ideal destination for a congress like the ICR with its 2 international airports and 6 train stations in the center of Europe.
COME AND ENJOY THIS MAJOR CAPITAL CITY !
The Paris Congress Center is a first-class Venue, very lively and easily accessible, few steps away from the most beautiful Avenue of the world situated in the heart of Paris.
Palais des Congrès de Paris
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
Metro : Line 1, Porte Maillot station - exit 3
RER : Line C, Neuilly-Porte Maillot station
BUS : Lines 43, 73, 82, 244 PC